Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Call of Duty


Let me just say that my reason for lack of postings can completely be blamed upon Modern Warfare 2. Not only is this game addicting, it is perhaps the best game I have ever played. Online gameplay, as per xbox live standard, is unreal, and the graphics are mindblowing. After the Pats loss Sunday night I sat in front of my TV finishing the campaign until 4 in the morning. I swear I didn't blink once. I went to take a piss and my eyes looked like I had been on a 4 day coke binge.


Some people might say "Hey Geoff, how about you get yourself on the right track. Get a life." They're just not looking at it the right way. I still go to the gym in the AM before work. I still eat well. I have however cut back on my drinking, because it's impossible to snipe off someones head if i'm intoxicated. Its also gotten to the point that I want to play a round or two before going out, then suddenly it's 10 o'clock, and I elect to stay in and save the money. So if you're looking at this the right way, Call of Duty is improving my liver's health, and boosting my bank account. Take that Naysayers.


All in all though, if you have an xbox and don't play this game, you suck. And if you have a PS3, suck it. Your online gameplay blows.

1 comment: